Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Regional Customer Service Director- West Coast
Regional Customer Service Director - West Region
At Wayfair, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with Wayfair through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home. The Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless product transition to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with Wayfair.
As the Regional Customer Service Director you will report to the Head of Service and will be responsible for driving performance of Customer Service Teams and the overall Contact Center Operation across a multi-state and virtual footprint.
What You'll Do
- Drive the overall performance of the customer service organization including; service levels, workforce adherence, team productivity, compliance & customer satisfaction
- Lead a staff of Site Directors overseeing all contact center teams including Customer Service, Email and Chat.
- Partner effectively with other contact center operations teams including workforce management, training, recruiting and process transformation
- Drive employee engagement and foster a positive and productive culture through enthusiastic leadership
- Provide a voice of the customer feedback loop to the business
- Problem solve situations; requiring use of data collection and analysis
- Manage multiple priorities in a face-paced environment with effective communication and thorough follow through
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in managing call center site operations in a high-growth environment
- Experience leading senior leadership and front-line teams of 500+ multi- site service consultants
- Ability to set strategy and follow through on tactical implementation and execution of initiatives
- Ability to connect with staff at all levels and provide hands on enthusiastic leadership to effectively manage change
- Experience managing workforce planning, high volume recruiting, and training in a multi-site and high growth environment
- Experience utilizing and implementing enabling technology (i.e. CRM applications) to drive process improvement
- Experience with complex operational, process, and performance improvement projects (lean or six sigma experience highly valued)
- Ability to use data and analysis to drive decision making, recommend and develop solutions
- Ability to partner with peer leaders to drive execution
- Ability to thrive and effectively drive results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Technologically savvy, collaborative confident leader, familiarity with google suite products a plus
- The ideal candidate will be based in the West Coast region, with ability to travel up to 50% of the time to physical site locations including but not limited to Utah & Oregon
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.