Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, Global Carrier Network
Wayfair is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to drive the development of Wayfairs global carrier management platform. The right candidate will play a critical role in enabling a best-in-class experience to delight our customers and set the bar for the home delivery market.
The scope of impact is broad, with accountability for developing and maturing parts of a global carrier platform. This platform manages the complexity of working with a highly diverse and large set of carriers globally from a general integration SDK to interpretation of tracking data. The Senior Product Manager will also be accountable to provide insights to internal stakeholders to drive incremental evolution and innovation.
This role will own a set of workstreams to bring that vision to reality, driving product prioritization, requirement creation, and execution of product development with engineering. The leader will also be a key contributor to our carrier platform strategy, challenging current models, and establishing new approaches made possible through product innovation.
- Extensive experience in product management, business analysis & technology implementation, ideally in a retail, ecommerce, logistics or highly complex B2B markets
- Experience in understanding and building platforms in a B2B and/or business system context
- Demonstrated track record of successful management of product lifecycle from vision, to deployment, and ongoing impact optimization
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Communication and interpersonal agility; being approachable and building diverse relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills - able to communicate effectively with senior management, tech teams, vendors and line team
- High ability to deal with ambiguity, to effectively prioritize, to multitask, and to work with tight deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience in identifying root causes of problems and necessary actions to eliminate them
- Experience working across geographies and cross-culturally
- Preferably a degree in Technology, Operations Research, Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
*About Us *
Wayfair is one of the world's largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we're reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair - and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.