Wayfair is a technology leader, reinventing the way people shop for their homes
Senior Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable team focuses on payment processing for suppliers according to agreed terms, missing cost collection, payment reconciliation and credit recovery.
What You'll Do
- Verifying and approving vendor invoice
- Collection of missing costs at month end
- Managing payment schedule for 400-600 Wayfair vendors
- Performing daily reconciliation of credit card charges
- Reviewing of vendor statements at month end
- Negotiating and collecting credits due from set of assigned vendors
- Analyzing margins for set vendors
- Responding to any/all vendor phone calls/emails
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Proven communication skills both on the phone and email
- Strong work ethic and a history of meeting tight deadlines
- Educational background in Finance, Accounting or Business
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Wayfair at a glance
Wayfair focuses on E-Commerce, Home & Garden, Home Decor, and Furniture. Their company has offices in Boston and Berlin. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Wayfair has raised $358M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2014 at a valuation of $2.4B.