We aspire to be a leading digital first frozen food delivery platform
Front End Engineer£30k – £40k • 0.0% – 0.5%
We aspire to be a leading digital first food company that pioneers the principle of authenticity. Our team works closely with two partnered brands: boutik and WASO.
boutik: boutik is a food delivery platform that showcases cuisine from around the world (more detail can be provided during application process).
WASO: Full-stack Japanese food delivery service (no minimum order, no delivery fee).
At this stage as a company, we have established a unique no-minimum order, no-delivery fee business model. Going forward, we want to develop further. We are now growing into a food delivery platform that aims to offer authentic cuisine from around the world to the diverse population of London.
• Collaborate closely with a designer with a focus on new feature prototyping.
• Work closely with our designer and business to define and implement elegant solutions to interesting problems.
• Help define and maintain visual guidelines and ensure consistency throughout the service.
• Fast prototyping of new user interactions and iteration based on feedback from peers.
• Work closely with founder to scope, prioritize, and implement new features.
• The ideal candidate will thrive in a startup environment, have a genuine passion for food, and be enthusiastic about the prospect of using technology to disrupt the current food landscape.
• Good collaboration skills - you will be working closely with our founder and our full stack engineer.
• Preferably understanding most of the below
Troubleshooting and the ability to customize or integrate open-source plugins
• Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects.
• English proficiency
• A GitHub account with some cool projects in it.
• Amazing debugging skills.
• Opportunity to have an impact at a unique, early-stage food tech company.
• 40% off any food on our platform.
• Competitive pay.
• Our investors are experienced, serial entrepreneurs with both IPO (>$1 billion dollar) and M&A exits.
Meet your team
WASO at a glance
WASO focuses on E-Commerce and Food and Beverages. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, WASO has raised $400K of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2018.