Warner Bros. hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Warner Bros. posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
Magic Leap is turning to a major health care company to save its future, potentially raising as much as $100 million
- Business Insider
- 4 weeks ago
- Magic Leap is looking to raise money from a major health company in order to protect its future.
- Magic Leap CEO Rony Abovitz told staff in a memo that the company had signed a term sheet with "a major health care company" to drive its strategy forward.
- The talk of a deal with a health care company had been swirling around internally for some time, and that Magic Leap was hoping to secure $100 million from the deal.
- The name of the company itself is not yet known - the one being passed around internally is Zimmer Biomet, which is based in Warsaw, Indiana, and develops treatments for bone and joint injuries.
- The Verge
- 1 month ago
- The most pressing issue entertainment companies around the world are facing is what the rest of their year looks like.
- Production on sets around the world has completely stopped, movies are being delayed on a weekly basis as theaters remain closed and shelter-in-place orders from government bodies remain.
- Some analysts and industry insiders have already called 2020 a total write-off for nearly every company, except one — Netflix.
- The company is confident it has enough content to last throughout 2020 without having to move around much of its slate or reduce the speed of its releases.
- The Hollywood Reporter
- 1 month ago
- HBO Max will enter the streaming wars on May 27.
- The streaming service is set to debut amid the shutdown bringing with it 10,000 hours of library programming from across the WarnerMedia portfolio, including Friends and The Big Bang Theory.
- The $15-per-month offering will serve up the entire HBO experience supplemented with movies and TV shows from the Warner Bros. library, as well as a handful of new original series.
- WarnerMedia began running social media ads on Tuesday morning announcing the date of the launch.
Driven and creative fourth year student at the University of California, Los Angeles seeking both internship and full-time job opportunities in marketing.