The leading ground travel search in North America
Analytics/Digital Marketing Manager$70k – $120k • 0.001% – 1.0%
We have been featured in all major media outlets around the world, including The New York Times, Forbes, Buzzfeed, CNN, USA Today, and Vogue among many others, so the bar has been set pretty high. If you’re ready to contribute to expanding this list and help make the Wanderu brand a household name across the world, then keep reading because you’ve landed in the right place!
What we’re looking for:
* You are thrilled at the opportunity to work on and scale paid channels acquiring millions of users per month across 40 countries, as well as test new and innovative approaches.
* You have directly worked on large-scale consumer paid channels, including Adwords, App Store, retargeting, paid social media and more.
* You turn to data, algorithms and programmatic means to run, optimize and scale campaigns.
* You thrive in complex, fast-paced environments that require you to unravel complicated problems and create detailed cross team planning from high-level strategy to execution specs.
* You make data driven decisions based on analytics and are comfortable working with large data sets and keywords. You use data to support your
decisions, and to seek out trends and identify issues and opportunities.
What you’ll be doing:
* Create analyses of existing traffic and conversion trends to identify areas of opportunity and run tests to improve impressions, CTR, conversions, CAC and LTV of a 7-figure paid marketing program.
* Scale current marketing channels by leveraging data analytics and external tools to identify new opportunities to expand into new campaign types, locales, mediums and more.
* Build out new acquisition channels, including mobile app, social media, email, look-alike and retargeting campaigns by designing a fully tracked, multi-sessions acquisition funnel that will allow you constantly improve ROI.
* Research and design A/B tests to improve conversions, increase revenue per user or achieve another KPI goal that you set.
* Recruit and grow the digital marketing team.
What you’ve got:
* Ability to work closely and collaboratively with design, product, data analysis and development teams to create specifications, build out MVPs, tests and iterate.
* 3+ years of in-house digital marketing experience with an industry-leading brand/website acquiring over 1 million users.
* You have working experience with the latest acquisition channels and methods, including acquisition of web and mobile app users.
* You have ran extensive A/B tests, as well as campaigns, to increase monetization and retention of users.
* Expertise in using Web Analytics Platforms (including Google Analytics, Omniture, RJ Metrics, etc.)
* Fluent at querying and utilizing data in SQL/Redshift data warehouses.
* Working knowledge of online advertising channels and marketplace, including keyword bidding, advanced targeting, RTB, etc.
Wanderu at a glance
Wanderu focuses on Search, Online Travel, Transportation, and Travel. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Wanderu has raised $8.05M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2014.