Developer Tools For Machine Learning
Sales Development Representative Lead
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is the first point of contact for our customers. Our SDRs are creative, passionate, and self-driven team players. Day-to-day responsibilities include creating and executing outbound campaigns, booking discovery calls, working with our Account Executives to find new deals, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts. We are looking for a Sales Development Representative Lead who is hungry to learn enterprise software sales and launch their career in sales.
Weights & Biases is a series B company with $20 million in funding and we are growing! Our customers range from small startups to enterprise companies including OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Pandora, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Salesforce. As an early member of our SDR team and the first SDR located in the US, you will have the opportunity to help shape our processes and practices and take on a mentorship role as our team grows.
- Identify key accounts and prospects and generate interest
- Create and execute outbound campaigns to book discovery calls
- Work closely with our Account Executives to identify new opportunities
- Learn about our industry and become an expert in deep learning
You will be successful if..
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You are passionate about sales and learning about machine learning
- You strive to hit and exceed your goals and help your colleagues do the same
- Entrepreneurial mentality - self starter with strong desire to learn and grow
- Experience working with a technical product
- Fast-moving start-up experience
- Knowledge of AI/machine learning concepts and use cases
Why join us?
- We have an experienced founding team including the founders of CrowdFlower (now Figure Eight) acquired by Appen, a successful startup in the machine learning space
- We provide great benefits including parental leave and a 401k
- We have a best-in-class product in one of the fastest-growing and largest market segments
We care about diversity and are seeking people who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Weights & Biases at a glance
Weights & Biases focuses on Information Technology, Information Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Weights & Biases has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.