Developer Tools For Machine Learning
Weights & Biases is building the best developer tools for the rapidly growing machine learning market. You will help us build relationships with prospective customers, drive substantial revenues, and scale our sales organization. We are looking for a hungry, organized, versatile and team-oriented sales professional to accelerate W&B’s go-to-market strategy and increase ARR.
Weights & Biases is a series B company with $20 million in funding. Enterprise demand is growing rapidly. Our customers range from small startups to enterprise companies including OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Lyft and Qualcomm. As an early member of our sales team you will have the opportunity to help shape our processes and practices and drive revenue growth.
- Hit and exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Oversee the entirety of a sales pipeline from prospecting, to support, to closing
- Lead presentations of Weights & Biases vision to a broad range of audiences from C-level executives to individual contributors
- Expand our relationships with existing customers, including upsell and expansion deals
- Work cross-functionally within different teams at W&B including Engineering, Support and Product
- Collaborate with other members of the Go-To-Market team to take deals across the finish line
- Minimum of 3+ years of quota-carrying SaaS selling and experience
- Proven success of consistently hitting and exceeding quota in a Sales position
- Proven success with outbound/lead generation
- Entrepreneurial mentality - self starter with strong desire to learn and grown
- Experience selling to VP or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Bachelor’s degree minimum
- Selling a technical product is a strong plus
- Fast-moving start-up experience
- Knowledge of AI/machine learning concepts and use cases
Why join us?
- We have an experienced founding team including the founders of CrowdFlower(now Figure Eight) acquired by Appen, a successful startup in the machine learning space
- We provide great benefits including parental leave and a 401k
- A best-in-class product in one of the fastest-growing and largest market segments
We care about diversity and are seeking people who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Weights & Biases at a glance
Weights & Biases focuses on Information Technology, Information Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Weights & Biases has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.