Developer Tools For Machine Learning
Customer Success Manager
Weights & Biases is building the best developer tools for the rapidly growing machine learning market. You will help us onboard new customers, build relationships with existing customers, drive substantial revenues, and scale the customer success organization. We are looking for a hungry, organized, versatile and team-oriented customer success professional to manage W&B’s customer growth and renewals.
Weights & Biases is a series B company with $20 million in funding and now scaling. Our customers range from small startups to enterprise companies including OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute and Qualcomm. As an early member of our new customer team you will have the opportunity to help shape our processes and practices. As your leadership skills emerge, you will have the opportunity to put them into practice as our team grows in the next couple of years.
The Customer Success Manager’s primary responsibility is to proactively manage our customers from the time they sign up through until their contract renewal. In addition, the CSM will be responsible for identifying upsell and expansion opportunities within their customer base, and communicating opportunities to Sales. We believe that a successful CSM is one that has a healthy working relationship with the Sales team.
- Onboard new customers and ensure a successful handoff from sales
- Monitor customer health and take corrective action when a decline in engagement is identified
- Monitor customer support slack channels and tickets, respond to queries and get answers from others in the company when necessary.
- Set up Quarterly Business Reviews (“QBRs”) to maintain the relationship, gather feedback, and share new features and the product roadmap.
- Find new business in accounts and drive user adoption
- Ensure all users at each customer are receiving our communications and updates
- Become an expert user of the product
- Minimum of 2+ years customer facing experience
- Proven success of consistently hitting and exceeding KPI goals in a customer success team or similar role
- Proven success with renewing and growing customer base
- Entrepreneurial mentality - self starter with strong desire to learn and grown Experience selling to VP or C-level executives
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Experience working with a technical product
- Fast-moving start-up experience
- Knowledge of AI/machine learning concepts and use cases
Why join us?
- We have an experienced founding team including the founders of CrowdFlower (now Figure Eight) acquired by Appen, a successful startup in the machine learning space
- We are located in the beautiful design district of San Francisco
- We provide great benefits including paternal leave and a 401k
- We have a best-in-class product in one of the fastest-growing and largest market segments
We care about diversity and are seeking people who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Weights & Biases at a glance
Weights & Biases focuses on Information Technology, Information Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Weights & Biases has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.