Developer Tools For Machine Learning
Software Engineer$145k – $180k
At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning.
We are experiencing significant growth on all axes. We’re hiring full-stack, frontend, and backend software engineers with a variety of experience levels. In this role, you will work on a diverse set of problems in a fast-moving environment, developing features and expanding the set of tools we offer.
We love building powerful tools together, delighting our users, and being part of the evolution of this exciting space. If you enjoy working on small engineering teams and thrive in an autonomous environment, we encourage you to apply!
- Expanding the set of tools we offer to customers
- Driving new product features
- Iterating on existing features based on feedback from our customers
- A passion for building
- Significant programming experience. This can be professional, or from a CS-degree or personal projects.
- Ability to work in an autonomous, self-directed environment
- A desire to help customers and users
- A proactive, kind, and collaborative mindset
Why join us?
- Researchers at OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Lyft and other top-tier institutions use and love our current product
- We have extensive experience working with companies to turn machine learning research projects into scalable, real-world deployments. We’ve watched hundreds of teams struggle to deploy machine learning models successfully, and the same problems show up repeatedly. Machine learning has created a fundamentally new kind of programming, requiring a fundamentally new set of developer tools. We created Weights & Biases to provide that missing toolkit.
- We have an experienced founding team including the founders of CrowdFlower (now Figure Eight), a successful startup in the machine learning space
- Here's a quote from Wojciech Zaremba, Cofounder and Robotics Lead, OpenAI: "W&B allows to scale up insights from a single researcher to the entire team, and from a single machine to hundreds of them."
- Our stack: React, Typescript, GraphQL, Python, Golang, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform
We care about diversity and are seeking people who love to learn and collaborate in an inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Weights & Biases at a glance
Weights & Biases focuses on Information Technology, Information Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Software. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Weights & Biases has raised $20M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2019.