We help property managers and residents centralizes all the building and residents needs
Walter is a young startup in the heart of Montreal innovating in prop-tech.
We are using mobile applications, hardware technologies and web applications to centralize all the building and residents needs.
Residents, property managers and service providers are our clients.
We also recently aired on Dragon's Den: https://www.cbc.ca/dragonsden/pitches/walter
Our tech stack:
- React (with hooks)
- Google Cloud
- Lots of third party integrations: Stripe, SendBird, SendGrid, Twilio, Salto, Snaile, Nest and many more!
We touch so many technologies that you will never get bored and always learn. We always make sure we use the latest and best tech possible!
You will be able to work on a lot of stuff but here are some of the tasks you can do at Walter.
- Building mobile applications.
- Building web applications.
- Building backends.
- Doing DevOps and scaling our platforms.
- Brainstorming on new product ideas.
- Lots of design
- Building hardware integrations with leading worldwide companies. (Smart door locks, cameras, smart parcel lockers, etc.)
- Understand buildings internal network to connect different hardware technology.
As an early employee in Walter, you will have an important role with us and will be part of every meetings and decisions making.
If you have more questions. Please don’t hesitate to write to us at email@example.com