Financial courses designed to help you learn modeling and stand out from the crowd
Senior WordPress Front-End Designer/Developer
WHO WE ARE?
Wall Street Prep is the leading provider of professional classroom and online training in the financial services industry. We are looking for an experienced Senior WordPress Front-End Designer/Developer to build, manage and maintain our company website and online course web application.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You're an absolute WordPress expert with serious front-end design/dev chops and experience managing an enterprise-level (50,000+ users) retail Wordpress-based website and web application.
- You know the ins and outs of using WordPress as a content management system (CMS).
- You understand the Wordpress theme structure (page templates/custom post templates/archives/etc) and are a master at using Advanced Custom Fields.
- You've worked in a fast-paced development pipeline using git and Jira.
- You are a UX/UI designer who can build out a complex application interface and turn a simple Word doc into an awesome marketing landing page.
- You know when to use a plugin and when to build something yourself.
- You have a startup mentality and want to get involved wherever needed to deliver a top-notch product to customers and clients.
- Your overall responsibility is to work closely with the Chief Product Officer in order to make a customer- and client-facing site and web application that looks beautiful, functions flawlessly, provides awesome content to customers and clients and blows the competition out of the water.
- Plan and implement new website features and landing pages and ongoing redesigns.
- Research, review, recommend and implement new tools (plugins, 3rd-party applications, etc) to add functionality to the public-facing site and site admin area.
- Ability to work quickly in an environment of frequent releases.
- 5+ years of experience using WordPress to build marketing and e-commerce focused websites.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress development and administration.
- Great UI/UX design, visual design and writing skills.
- Experience using CRM (Salesforce/Infusionsoft) and eCommerce applications is a huge plus.
- Proven ability to research, assess and implement various technical tools to push forward business initiatives.
- TEAMWORK – As a Senior WordPress Front-End Designer/Developer you will work with a diverse set of individuals and you must have the ability to empathize and collaborate with individuals from a range of background and experiences
- INTEGRITY – Much of our work is dependent on trust and respect, so consistency of actions and taking responsibility for one’s own actions is very important. We value team members that strive to do what is right.
- ACCOUNTABILITY – We value the ability of our team and organization to honor our commitment to clients and to other team members.
- HUMILITY – Value openness and curiosity to learn from team members and all that we serve. Be open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- RESULTS-DRIVEN – Have an excellent track record of outcomes. Our clients depend on us to deliver top quality trainings and content. Every task (small or great) should be geared at delivering excellent work and results.
- TRANSPARENCY – At WSP, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our work and methods. Every team member should embody honest and open communication.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Telecommuting Policy
- Casual dress
- Happy Hours & Company Outings
- Great office location (Coolidge Corner)
- Join an energetic and entrepreneurial-minded team
ABOUT WALL STREET PREP
Founded in 2004, Wall Street Prep (WSP) seeks to bridge the gap between academia and the real world by providing our clients with the practical skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the finance sector. WSP provides clients with this competitive hands-on edge through classroom training led by experienced industry practitioners as well as through online self-study programs designed by subject matter experts. WSP's clients include global investment banks, private equity and investment management firms, Fortune 500 companies, and top undergraduate business and MBA programs.