Vyng has built a next-generation Caller ID platform that visualizes every call
Junior Android Developer₹25L – ₹45L • 0.0% – 0.4%
Vyng has built a next-generation Caller ID platform that visualizes every call. Vyng is helping start better conversations between friends, family, and businesses for the next half billion smartphone users in India and beyond.
Vyng boasts 4 billion videos played across 170 countries since its launch in 2018. The company has raised $7MM and is backed by March Capital, Omidyar Network, a Sequoia Capital partner, and the founders of Giphy and GroupMe.
4,000,000,000 Vyngs played
80% word of mouth growth
20-person global team
Our Headquarter is in Venice, California, and our team is distributed across the globe with engineering offices in Delhi and Russia.
We’re looking for an Android Developer to join our incredible team and own development for our new Android product.
- Be psyched to push the boundaries of what an Android app can do
- Be comfortable digging around in Android source code
- Be an independent self-starter seeking innovation
- Like to ship fantastic products
- Have really good taste, considering form not just function.
- Be able to show published Android applications
- 2+ years of android experience
Big plus if you're experienced:
- In design and development of SDKs in Android
- Experience with audio and video processing
- Working knowledge of Exoplayer
- C/C++ and/or OpenGL
- Top of the line salary
- Macbook Pro
- Early stage startup equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home
- Young, super smart hungry team
- Mentorship program with former Facebook and Amazon engineers
- Annual offsites to fun places. In the past we had in Bali (Indonesia) & Goa (India)
Meet your team
Vyng at a glance
Vyng focuses on Mobile, Video, and Digital Entertainment. Their company has offices in Noida and Venice Beach. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vyng has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018 at a valuation of $16M.