Insights from data, in words
Technical Architect (Product)₹25L – ₹35L • 0.2% – 0.5%
vPhrase helps make data easier to understand by explaining the insights in words, using AI. The company's patent pending platform, Phrazor, analyses data, derives insights and then communicates those insights, in words, in multiple languages.
We are looking for a Technical Architect for our Product(Phrazor) with a proven track record in scaling a SaaS product. The person is expected to design secure and reliable architecture that works on massive datasets.
Experience : 8-10 years
- Prior experience scaling a B2B product infrastructure on cloud.
- In-depth experience of working with data at scale.
- Experience with cloud services such as AWS, Azure is must.
- Knowledge working in highly regulated sectors like BFSI or health is preferred.
- Experience with (any)object-oriented/scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, is preferred.
- Technical stakeholder for stability and scalability of the platform with key decisions during planning, development and maintenance phases.
- Identify, formulate and mitigate the design issues in the existing platform.
- Design architecture keeping scale and security of data at core.
- Lead and groom the infra and dev-ops team.
- Design infrastructure that is compliant with industry standards like OWASP, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOC, etc
- Optimise existing architecture to reduce infra cost.
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- A young and energetic workplace where new ideas are always welcome. The crazier, the better.
- Freedom to try new things; failure is not censured.
- Casual dress code
- 5 day work week. Yes, Sat-Sun off
- No over-time, proper work-life balance
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation
Above all, we as a team devote one day every month to volunteer for social causes close to our hearts.
vPhrase at a glance
vPhrase focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in Pune and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, vPhrase has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.