Avatar for vPeer

vPeer - Match, Meet, Mentor - Change Your Professional Trajectory

vPeer - Match, Meet, Mentor - Change Your Professional Trajectory

vPeer is a strong online mentoring platform that fills an unmet need – and is an exciting
opportunity - in the market. vPeer is cost-effective, evidence-based…and initial users say it is
“fun.”

75% of successful individuals say mentors helped them get there. The other 25% say they wish
they had mentors.

The need for mentorship and professional growth, both from a personal and organizational
perspective, is growing exponentially. Our complex world requires a critical thinking and
culturally competent workforce- and mentors help us get better at career and life.

On an organizational/enterprise level, vPeer engages team members to become vPeers –
Matched pairs- with others in their profession or, through a white label solution, with those within
their own organization.


vPeer is first to market with this unique virtual peer mentoring platform.

Let’s promote peer mentoring across the globe!
Check out vPeer.com
Grew YouTube Channel to Over 270,000 Subscribers | Harvard University Masters Student | Marketing Growth Hacker | Copywriter