Senior Product Designer$80k – $130k • 0.1% – 0.5%
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment. Our voice experiences are world-class and attract millions of users every month.
We’re looking for a product designer to create jaw-dropping visuals for our voice, web, and mobile products.
The role will have you working across platforms- from web and mobile to smart speaker displays. You’ll be one of the few people in the world to be designing experiences for the 10 million+ Americans that own a smart display device (think Echo Show, Google Home Hub- more info here.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Experience designing thoughtful interactions for complex applications.
- Curiosity to design for new platforms and devices
- Experience creating sweet animations
- Experience managing multiple projects, and thriving in fast-paced, startup environments.
- Ability to rapidly visualize/prototype concepts.
Some things you may have done in the past
- Designed innovative visuals for any of: website, mobile app, smart speaker display devices
- Created animations for 2d/3d games or mobile transitions
We're a small team that enjoys working together! We love coming together over team lunches, in-house smash bros tournaments and the occasional karaoke session. If this sounds like fun (we promise it is), get in touch!
Volley at a glance
Volley focuses on Games, Social Games, Music, and Digital Storytelling. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Volley has raised $1.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.