AI coaching and training platform for call centers
Enterprise Account Executive
As an Enterprise Account Executive at VoiceOps you will have the opportunity to work closely with a variety of Enterprise clients and strategic accounts. For each customer, you will act as a trusted business advisor, helping them effectively leverage our product to drive maximum impact for their business.
Do you thrive working closely with strategic accounts on their business needs? Are you looking for some truly fascinating work, where you'll work alongside a best in class team, harnessing the power of an extraordinary product, for a company with unlimited growth potential?
What you’ll do
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving growth through new logo acquisition, penetration of key verticals, and expansion within existing customers
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Identifying potential opportunities and effectively communicating benefits and opportunities available to meet needs and interests
- Lead the full sales-cycle, from initial interest to deal close and coordinate collaboration cross-functionally with Customer Operations, legal, finance, and the leadership team
- Consult with prospects and existing customers regarding business objectives and requirements, frame the value of VoiceOps as a differentiated solution for those goals
- Prioritize opportunities and manage pipeline to achieve targets and goals
- Think critically about sales insights, data, and experiment with new growth tactics
Who You are
- At least 3+ years of Enterprise Sales Experience and at least 4+ years’ of quota-carrying sales experience with a complex product and business use case
- You have 7+ years of quota carrying sales experience at a technology company with a minimum of 4 years of closing experience
- “Hunter” not “Farmer” with successful track record in quota attainment
- You thrive partnering with business leaders and executives, developing long term relationships and aligning key stakeholders company-wide at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
- You are passionate about our overall mission and how customers can use VoiceOps
- You execute with excellence and have a deep track record of creating significant revenue impact and deep relationships for your organization
- You are resourceful and a creative problem solver when discovering the business needs of your customer and understanding how VoiceOps fits into the bigger picture for them
- Flexible, creative, and able to work in a non-structured developing work environment
- Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”, communicate and motivate customers on the company’s products, programs and new ideas
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills
What we offer
- Competitive base pay + OTE
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Amazing 401k Matching program
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision(100% of premium covered for Employee and 70% covered for Dependents)
- Work from home for the remainder of 2020
VoiceOps at a glance
VoiceOps focuses on SaaS, Machine Learning, and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, VoiceOps has raised $11.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.