AI coaching and training platform for call centers
Customer Operations Manager$70k – $110k • 0.01% – 0.1%
VoiceOps is a fast-growing, post-Series A company, and we’re funded by top VCs like Accel, Founders Fund, and Bain Capital. This is the perfect role for an exceptional communicator who’s looking to break into tech and have the opportunity to become a leader in a rapidly growing customer operations team. One of our main company values is that we do A+ work for our customers. We take ownership over our customer’s business outcomes, rather than stopping at usage and renewal rates, since those come naturally from solving company problems.
You are part consultant and part operator, developing close ties to senior leadership at large companies, crystalizing their problems, building support for a plan internally, and then executing on that plan w/ VoiceOps. Customers view you as a true champion for their business because you take ownership of their business outcomes and become a trusted expert.
- Travel to and build relationships with our core users: sales managers and directors of sales to understand their problems, develop an action plan, and execute on it
- Partner with the VoiceOps sales team to understand the pain points of decision makers (CXO, VP Sales)
- Manage the long-term health of the customer base by identifying and preempting areas of risk or concern
- Work directly with customer's sales teams, answering questions and addressing issues with their account
We aren’t concerned with you having any particular background/experience. Ideally, you are:
- Highly detail-oriented
- Compelling and structured when communicating with executives
- Quantitative, or at least confident that you can pick up quantitative skills quickly
- Looking to go all in on a job and career, and work hard with a group of ambitious, smart people towards an IPO
VoiceOps at a glance
VoiceOps focuses on SaaS, Machine Learning, and Sales Automation. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, VoiceOps has raised $11.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.