We make it easy to build conversational AI apps
Backend Developer$60k – $100k • 0.01% – 0.5%
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of Node.js who can assist in the development of our backend infrastructure. You will primarily be working on our backend API with opportunities to work on our front end React Application if desired.
We are headquartered at 410 Adelaide St. West. This is a large, modern space located in the heart of Toronto's thriving tech ecosystem. There is also a kitchen, ample snacks, coffee, and drinks.
In this role you would:
- Assist in the development of server side backend written in Node.js
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Participate in weekly scrum meetings and daily stand ups
- Work with founders in planning meetings to plan product strategy for creator platform.
- Solid foundation in asychronousy and its quirks
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git.
- Familiarity with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services products like Lambda, S3 and EC2
- Familiarity with the Alexa Skills Kit
- Ability to write highly testable code
- Previous experience working on with ReactJS
Voiceflow at a glance
Voiceflow focuses on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Technology, User Experience Design, and Sharing Voice. Their company has offices in Toronto. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Voiceflow has raised $5.3M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.