Voatz is a mobile elections platform powered by cutting edge technology
Platform Software Engineer$100k – $135k • 0.01% – 0.1%
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design & development of new functional modules for the Voatz elections platform.
- Design of algorithms to protect important information from interception, copying, modification and/or deletion
- Evaluate, analyze and target weaknesses in existing cryptographic security systems and algorithms
- Test computational models for reliability and accuracy
- Investigate, research and test new cryptographic theories and applications including Blockchain frameworks such as HyperLedger, Ethereum.
- Probe for weaknesses in communication lines (e.g. wireless networks, mobile data, email, etc.)
- Provide technical support to customers for ensuring security during election day operations.
- At least 4+ years of solid Functional Programming preferably using Scala/Akka
- Any cryptography, blockchain programming experience is a big plus
- Masters or equivalent in advanced computer science, distributed systems, cryptography or equivalent disciplines
Meet your team
Voatz at a glance
Voatz focuses on Politics, Mobile Security, Cyber Security, and Public Elections. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Voatz has raised $9.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.