This is a community-generated profile. If you would like to claim it, please log in or sign up.
Vista Equity Partners hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when Vista Equity Partners posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 2 weeks ago
- Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Jio Platforms has agreed to sell 2.32% stake to U.S. equity firm KKR in what is the fifth major deal the top Indian telecom operator has secured in just as many weeks.
- On Friday, KKR announced it will invest $1.5 billion in the top Indian telecom operator, a subsidiary of India’s most valued firm (Reliance Industries), joining fellow American investors Facebook, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, and General Atlantic that have made similar bets on Jio Platforms.
- The investment from New York-based KKR values Reliance Jio Platforms at $65 billion.
- 2 weeks ago
- Mukesh Ambani’s Jio Platforms has agreed to sell its 1.34% stake to General Atlantic, the latest in a series of deals the top Indian telecom operator has secured in recent weeks.
- On Sunday, New York-headquartered private equity firm General Atlantic said it would invest $870 million in the Indian telecom operator, a subsidiary of India’s most valued firm (Reliance Industries), joining fellow American investors Facebook, Silver Lake, and Vista Equity Partners that have also made sizeable bets on the three-and-a-half-year old Indian firm.
- General Atlantic’s investment values Jio Platforms at $65 billion — the same valuation implied by the Silver Lake and Vista deals and a 12.5% premium over Facebook’s deal.
- 4 weeks ago
- Private equity firm Vista Equity Partners will invest $1.5 billion in Reliance Jio Platforms, joining social conglomerate Facebook and Silver Lake that have also made bets on the Indian telecom giant in recent weeks.
- The planned announcement, which would give the U.S.-headquartered software-focused buyout firm Vista Equity Partners a 2.32% stake in Reliance Jio Platforms, values India’s top telecom operator at $65 billion (equity valuation) — the same valuation implied by the Silver Lake investment and a 12.5% premium over Facebook’s deal.
- In the last three weeks, Reliance Jio Platforms has announced plans to sell about 13.4% stake in the firm to Facebook, private equity firm Silver Lake, and Vista Equity Partners for about $8 billion.