Video collaboration platform designed for healthcare teams’ advanced clinical needs
UX Writer - 3 month contract£70k – £70k
Visionable is a fast-growing health-tech company on a mission: to make healthcare more equitable and accessible for everyone on the planet. Visionable’s video collaboration platform empowers healthcare teams around the world to design more effective, efficient ways of working, so they can deliver the best possible care, anytime, anywhere.
With deep roots in healthcare policy, innovation and technology integration, our team works with the UK’s National Health Service (NHS) and other global health organisations on change for today, as well as with strategic partners on future-forward 5G innovation projects, including our recent 5G connected ambulance trial with O2 and Samsung.
Already in wide use across Britain’s National Health Service, Visionable is currently expanding its global presence, with offices in London, Kent, Mumbai and various locations in the US. Recent media features have included BBC World News, Forbes and the Financial Times, as well as many specialist health publications.
About the role
THIS IS A 3 MONTH CONTRACT, THE DAILY RATE WILL BE 300-400 PER DAY
We are transforming our Visionable platforms and have an exciting opportunity for a UX Writer/User Experience Writer or Content Designer (whatever you decide to call yourself), based in our London/Kent offices (plus occasional working from home). The successful individual will work across all of our product lines. You will be expected to re(write) any FAQ and non technical user guides based on updates to these products. As a Writer you will be supporting our platform’s design and help shape the experience by creating meaningful text that helps our end users complete the task at hand. This role will be key in support our UX Designer and the wider Product team but will also be key in collaborating with teams of international doctors and other medical organisations.
You will be part of a cross-functional team in the UK and USA helping to build our forth coming platforms – iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Web. As a Writer/Designer you will have a portfolio of work that demonstrates content that simplifies and beautifies the overall user experience.
• Support the creating of content across digital and non-digital channels to meet the user and business needs
• Create, iterate and manage user-centred content using analytics, user feedback, user research and other sources of information, as well as contributing to content principles, improvements and patterns
• Work in your team to identify user needs, write and map user stories, design content plans, create and publish content
• Build meaningful relationships with stakeholders across the team on policies/legal and other subject matter experts to ensure content is accurate and consistent
• Collaborating with each team, you will strive to establish a cohesive language and a unified voice across the Visionable products and platforms
• Promote user-centred content designing within the department and beyond
• Manage projects from needs assessment to implementation
• Minimum 5 years UX Content Writer experience in high-growth, high-energy driven company, with strong understanding of working in an Agile environment.
• Proven track record of using language and it’s placement within an application and designing successful products that users love
• End to end user-centred approach to content design and of the importance of explaining design decisions in a way that other people understand
• Understands how UI patterns impact comprehension
• Hands-on experience from working in a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery
• Writes excellent microcopy with exemplary spelling and grammar
....as we begin our journey we're in the process of exploring the best benefits we can provide our colleagues. Along with time our colleagues will have the option to chose the best benefits for them.
Visionable values equality and celebrates diversity. We are committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is fair, transparent and free from unlawful discrimination.
Our selection process is driven by the key demands/requirements for the role rather than bias or discrimination on the basis of a candidate’s sex, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability/handicap or medical condition, family status, sexual orientation, religion, colour, ethnicity, race or any other legally protected classification.
Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, we will not consider, or agree to, payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event that a Recruiter or agency submits a candidate’s profile/CV without a previously signed agreement, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the Recruiter or agency.
Visionable Global at a glance
Visionable Global focuses on Healthcare, Health Care Information Technology, Application Platforms, Video Conferencing, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in New York, United States, London, United Kingdom, and Kent. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.