Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Sr. Business Intelligence Consultant
To support our continued momentum and our valued customers, Visier is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Consultant to join our growing Customer Success team.
Within this critical customer facing role, you will work directly with external customers and internal stakeholders throughout the implementation process of our flagship enterprise solution. Senior Business Intelligence Consultants are ambitious self-starters, consulting-minded, collaborative team players, and highly polished communicators. In collaboration with Project Managers and Data Management Engineers, Business Intelligence Consultants manage multiple implementation projects in parallel, applying their understanding of data warehousing techniques, database management systems, and applied analytics solutions to architect solutions for our customers. They demonstrate technical aptitude, coupled with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences in order to deliver exceptional support for our customers.
What you'll be doing...
- Maintain B2B customer relationships and translate implementation project information clearly and professionally to external customers
- Collaborate with internal team members and key stakeholders, applying technical leadership and expertise to ensure customer needs are met, and successful implementation project deliveries
- Leverage expertise of data-warehousing techniques, database management systems and multi-dimensional analytic solutions throughout the implementation process
- Architect solutions by mapping client business problems to our end-to-end technology solution
- In collaboration with Project Managers, manage multiple projects simultaneously, consistently applying initiative and problem solving abilities to achieve results and meet project deadlines
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years experience leading implementation projects for data analysis and reporting projects
- 7-10+ years experience in implementation services
- Project management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Strong familiarity of data warehousing techniques, with the ability to architect client solutions
- Experience with multi-dimensional analytics solutions and BI tools
- Knowledge of database management systems, with good SQL language skills
- Project management skills, and ability to manage multiple implementation projects in parallel
- B2B customer facing and client management experience
- Ability to maintain accurate customer documentation and case management records
- Proactive problem solving skills
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.