Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Field Marketing Manager - West Coast
Visier, the leading provider of SaaS based People Analytics, seeks an experienced Field Marketing Manager residing on the West Coast to help us change the face of HR in the largest companies in North America. We believe that people are the most important asset in any company, and that companies are more successful when they use insights rather than intuition to drive their workforce strategies. Visier makes it easy for business leaders to make informed workforce decisions and impact business results. The Visier Regional Field Marketing Manager is a full-funnel revenue marketer and brand advocate with a passion for delighting customers at every stage of the buyer’s journey by creating programs that help audiences see and desire a new path to success. She/he is a team player with proven success collaborating with enterprise sales and cross-functional marketing teams to envision, pilot, execute, and measure closed-loop integrated marketing programs that create a sense of urgency for the buyer and deliver significant pipeline and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and strong communicator who is adept at content creation, messaging, and tailoring marketing programs to reach and appeal to specific personas and audience segments.
What you'll be doing...
- Defining, innovating, piloting and executing an omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to effectively achieve pipeline quantity, quality, velocity, win rates and ROMI for the region
- Partnering with regional sales managers and account executives to define, evolve and communicate marketing plans as market dynamics evolve to ensure alignment of goals, objectives and strategies with regional account plans
- Collaborating cross-functionally with sales and marketing teams to identify market segments and develop marketing programs that deliver success at each customer touchpoint and each stage of the buyer’s journey – and to share best practices
- Be accountable for making a business impact by planning and executing a variety of programs that build new business pipelines (may include online and offline campaigns, events, customer stories, plays and playbooks, social selling, and personally hosting online and offline events, ABM, etc.)
- Forecasting and managing assigned budget and select and manage external vendors and agencies
- Regularly monitoring, tracking performance of marketing activities programs and mix
- Analyzing, reporting and presenting on campaign and KPI performance, regional success, deliverables and programs
- Performing other duties as required
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5-10 years marketing experience, with at least 2 years B2B field marketing experience in SaaS, application marketing. Enterprise software marketing to HR or other lines of Business is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent University degree
- Proficient in marketing automation (Marketo) and sales automation/CRM (Salesforce.com) reporting and campaign features
- Hands-on experience in running multiple initiatives and deliverables simultaneously, prioritizing against business needs
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies an asset
- You are an agile, self-starter, critical thinker and problem-solver who thrives in rapidly changing high growth environments and is able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.