Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Demand Generation / Marketing Automation Specialist
Visier is seeking a Demand Generation / Marketing Automation Specialist to own effective implementation of our marketing automation platform and develop digital demand programs.
The Demand Generation / Marketing Automation role will be focused on developing operational excellence around our use of marketing automation (Marketo), and will own the production of programs (including QA), optimization of templates, and process improvement within the platform. This role will also help to build out our digital demand programs with a focus on digital advertising, email marketing and ABM programs. A marketer with a passion for technology and process improvement, the successful candidate will bring a drive to constantly improve with a focus on delivering results.
What you'll be doing...
- Develop digital demand programs in support of our programmatic ABM efforts including digital advertising, content syndication and email marketing
- Manage the production of marketing programs within Marketo including design, build and testing
- Measure, analyze and report on program metrics
- Identify testing opportunities for emails and landing pages, execute and optimize against results
- Support operational tasks including list preparation, list uploads and campaign management in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Manage the QA process of Marketo projects.
- Assist in managing and cleaning marketing data
- Ensure compliance and best practices in every program launched, act as a data steward
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3-5+ years of marketing experience in a technology / software environment preferred
- Marketo Certified Expert - experienced using advanced features, eg. program tokens, engagement programs, dynamic snippets and segmentation
- Salesforce experience an asset
- University degree with specialization in English, Marketing, or Business preferred
- Experience in a startup or emerging growth technology company an asset
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Execution oriented with strong project management skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, with high quality standards
- Hands on experience with HTML, content management systems and familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.