Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Embedded Solutions Manager
Visier's embedded analytics team is looking for an ambitious and creative individual to manage the solution design, authoring and road map for our embedded customers.
We are revolutionizing people analytics for all-sized organizations through our embedded analytics business. Our embedded analytics team builds custom analytics applications that power people decisions in HR solutions for thousands of customers.
Think of the Embedded Solutions Manager role as a mini-chief product officer, who needs to architect the right analytics application for each product that we embed in. The role is critical to our success; if we don’t answer the right business questions, in-product, for our partner’s customers, then they won’t use the product.
The right candidate is obsessed with delighting customers, driving adoption, and creatively deploying solutions to tough problems. They have strong business acumen, a particular comfort with HR, talent and management-related problems. They have credible experience with analytics, but need not be a fully trained analyst. Strong storytelling skills, an eye for design, and a drive to create compelling experiences is critical. The Embedded Solutions Manager will use their unique skill and experience to be a leader on our team, bringing their perspective to life for thousands of customers.
What you'll be doing...
- Lead solution design for multiple embedded partners
- Author content in these analytics applications, from metric and analytics design to application segmentation
- Work through an agile development cycle to deliver quality product fast
- Research, define, and implement new analytic models and insights
- Identify opportunities to extend the expert content delivered by Visier People solutions
- Collaborate with our embedded operations team and provide direct support to customers to drive adoption and deployment of these applications
- Support our go-to-market team to sign up new embedded partners
- Link domain expertise to analytical process and design guided business insights
- Educate and enable internal stakeholders, prospects, and customers on the value and usage of the Visier’s product
- Collaborate with marketing to tell the story of the value our applications provide
What you'll bring to the table...
- 65% artist, 35% scientist
- 3+ years experience in SaaS or 5+ years' experience in consulting
- 3+ years experience in design, user experience, and/or user interface design
- Experience in analytics (preferably people or management analytics) and using data to support decision making
- Experience in product management and an understanding of what it takes to achieve product-market fit and wide user adoption
- Experience delivering complex projects involving a wide range of stakeholders
- Confidence and clarity when consulting to senior-level executives
- Confidence and clarity presenting your expertise to others
- Experience working with and delighting external customers
- A curiosity and passion for leveraging new technologies
- Familiarity with common HR systems and the business processes they support (HRIS, ATS, LMS, payroll, etc.)
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.