Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Technical Support Team Lead
The Technical Support Team Lead will play an integral role in delivering outstanding support services to our customers.
We are looking for an individual who has 3+ years of experience as a Technical Support Analyst (TSA) and is highly organized, detailed orientated and proactive to enable our TSAs to maintain high levels of engagement with our customers and deliver an elevated level of service to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
As a Technical Support Team Lead you will be an advocate for the customer within Visier, coordinating resources between Product, Development, Data Management, Support, Onboarding & Delivery teams, Client Executives and other key stakeholders - while raising the level of product expertise and services within the Technical Support team.
What you'll be doing...
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with TSAs to provide coaching and mentoring around troubleshooting, problem-solving and best practices around issues and ticket management
- Identify individual TSA knowledge gaps and create coaching and mentoring plans to help increase their skills in those areas
- Be aware of upcoming changes, new features and product releases and create/coordinate TS advanced training and knowledge transfer
- Identify key support issues and action to optimize and or automate, constantly improving the way we deliver support
- New hire training and ongoing review of the new hire program for continuous improvement
- Documentation - be a champion for knowledge sharing, process improvements, training, etc.
- Help to measure and improve key performance indicators (KPIs) including support ticket backlog, ageing cases, first contact resolution, days to resolution, among others
- Manage customer escalations and engage the appropriate internal stakeholders to respond
- Act as a conduit between our customers and our development team by translating customer needs into actionable feedback for our developers
- Monitor ticket priority and ensure the team is responding to high priority tickets swiftly
- Review ticket loads of each TSA to help distribute more evenly where needed as well as directing certain issue types to help with training
- Carry up to 20% of TSA responsibilities to understand first hand the types of issues the TSAs are working on
- Being part of the on-call rotation schedule
- Participate in hiring within our department as we grow
What you'll bring to the table...
- 3+ years’ experience in a support role in a SaaS organization working with enterprise clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong familiarity with Analytics, Business Intelligence or data warehousing techniques
- Previous experience with a multi-dimensional analytic solution
- Knowledge of data and database management systems, with SQL language skills
- Ability to match client business requirements with product capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player that builds positive relationships with other team members
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.