Fuel your TransfoHRmation
HR Solution Designer - People Analytics
We are looking for an HR Solution Designer (Senior Manager to Director level) with deep HR domain expertise, a passion for visual design and a desire to create compelling experiences to help shape the next generation of People Analytics.
This role will engage with customers, prospects and other solutions in the market to identify the ways in which Visier can provide differentiated and high value insights to its growing list of Fortune 500 customers. The right individual will use their HR knowledge, design expertise and analytic abilities to formulate the right solutions, work collaboratively to build them and communicate the value delivered both internally and externally.
This individual will revel in delighting customers, enabling field teams, and will see themselves as the champion of transforming complex customer needs into creative solutions that drive customer adoption and deliver business value. The ideal candidate will relish rolling up their sleeves and taking on whatever task is necessary to deliver a compelling solution.
What you'll be doing...
- Identify opportunities to extend the expert content delivered by Visier’s product
- Engage with customers, prospects, and other solutions in the market
- Research, define and implement new analytic models and insights
- Link HR domain expertise to analytical process and design guided business insights
- Educate and enable internal stakeholders, prospects and customers on the value and usage of the Visier product
- Support customers with advice and best practices to drive success and solution adoption
- Authoring expert content on the practice of people analytics to share with customers and the market
- Work through an agile development cycle to deliver product quality
What you'll bring to the table...
- 5+ years' experience in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Human Resources, or a related field
- 3+ years' experience in design, user experience and/or user interface design
- Experienced in people analytics or workforce analytics
- Experience in product management and an understanding of what it takes to achieve product-market fit
- Experience delivering complex projects involving a wide range of stakeholders
- Confidence and clarity when consulting to senior level executives
- Confidence and clarity presenting your expertise to others
- Experience working with and delighting external customers
- A curiosity and passion for leveraging new technologies
- Familiarity with common HR technologies: HRIS, ATS, LMS, payroll, etc.
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.