Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Strategic Account Executive, New Business
Visier, the market leader in People Analytics is looking for highly ambitious, evangelical and customer-centric Account Executives across multiple geographies in North America to accelerate our momentum and growth! As Account Executive, you will own and control every aspect of the sales process for our flagship enterprise product. This includes developing and managing a territory, prospecting and building pipeline, networking internally and externally, building and growing relationships with stakeholders, creating compelling business cases, articulating our product’s unique value proposition, and closing complex enterprise sales deals. As your main objective, you will drive demand and secure net new logos to prospective buyers all while receiving support from and collaborating with team members across North America in Sales, Marketing and Professional Services. You exhibit resilience and creativity in your hunt for new business, boldness in your approach to engaging prospects and tenacity in your pursuit to win deals. You have the business and financial acumen needed to diagnose nuanced and unique business challenges, and to deliver tailored, thoughtful and persuasive business and technical solutions for your valued customers. You are a technologist who can easily grasp highly sophisticated applied business analytics solutions and articulate their value to non-technical business buyers operating across a diverse range of business contexts. You are an influencer and a true evangelist who recognizes the value in leveraging a network to achieve common goals - and to drive revenue.
What You'll be Doing....
- Own and control the sales process for Visier’s flagship enterprise product within a new prospect territory, including engaging and managing internal/external stakeholders, and maintaining momentum
- Develop and implement innovative pipeline growth activities across different verticals within a defined territory
- Focus on planning and preparing by utilizing effective research techniques to identify Customer’s strategic priorities and aligning Visier value
- Use excellent listening skills and refined business acumen to learn and understand the unique business challenges your prospects are facing, and develop influential business cases and tailored solutions
- Boldly address financial and budgetary blockers with prospects whenever needed - offer creative solutions and confidently challenge their current ways of thinking about budget and procuring analytics software
- Understand how to successfully respond to buying objectives in a complex buying environment
- Being business outcomes focused, apply enterprise sales skills to tactfully navigate complex and lengthy buying processes, using problem solving skills and tenacity to continuously overcome objections and drive deals forward
- Demonstrate learning agility to continuously improve as an Account Executive, learn from and overcome objections, and discover new ways to secure new business leads and close deals
- Partner and collaborate with internal stakeholders and team members across North America throughout the entire sales process, and positively contribute to a high-performance sales team and culture
- Understand when it is critical to collaborate and engage internal resources for increased efficiency and effectiveness, and when to take initiative and act independently to generate leads, prospect, and move deals forward
- Achieve annual sales quota based on Annual Contract Value
What You'll Bring to the Table....
- Minimum 5 - 10 years’ experience selling enterprise cloud software to business buyers, with a proven track record of continuous success
- Demonstrated superior qualification skills in seeking out compelling events, tying value to business benefit, and following a sales process to close
- Extensive experience working in a dynamic and fast growing B2B SaaS environment, ideally one that is delivering disruptive solutions to Fortune 2000 companies
- Demonstrated technical aptitude and ability to grasp sophisticated analytical solutions is an asset
- Expertise in managing complex sales cycles with multiple departmental stakeholders
- Impressive business and financial acumen, with the ability to uncover and understand unique business problems across a range of industry sectors
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills: oral/written communication, presenting skills, and ability to collaborate with and engage individuals at all levels of an organization
- Goal focused with a high sense of urgency and immaculate prioritization and time management skills - and a “win as a team” mentality
- Innate ability to craft and tell compelling stories to diverse audiences
- Agile self-starter, highly creative thinker with a “growth mindset”
- Ability to work remotely in North America, with some travel required
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.