Fuel your TransfoHRmation
Content and Digital Marketing Manager, Embedded Analytics
A successful candidate in this role will own content creation and campaigns covering the full embedded partnership journey from awareness, consideration, and win through to co-marketing initiatives which build a long lasting relationship with the partner and make them truly successful.
The Embedded Analytics team at Visier builds partnerships with HCM vendors to bring the power of people analytics to companies of all sizes at scale. Reporting to the VP, Embedded Marketing and working closely with sales, operations and enablement, you will manage campaigns and content to support moving partners through each stage of the buyer's journey.
At the top of the funnel you will support 1:1 ABM campaigns to help drive awareness and consideration of a target list of HCM accounts. From running digital campaigns to warm up target accounts through to digital and live event promotion, you are comfortable writing emails, social posts and building content to help create demand.
With new and current partners you are passionate about making them successful in selling people analytics and lead the charge building content and co-marketing campaigns. From ebooks, whitepapers to webinars and live/digital events, you are comfortable adapting exciting Visier content to the messaging and positioning of a partner along with creating new and unique content to meet their specific customer needs. You thrive in a fast-paced work environment and are comfortable in working through the ambiguity that comes with building a new market and channel. As the second marketing hire on the team you are open and willing to roll up your sleeves and support all aspects of marketing.
What You'll be Doing....
- Managing the content creation and promotion to attract new partners
- Building programs to drive product demand through email, paid ads and content syndication - managing relationships with vendors and corporate marketing team
- Managing blog and social promotion with key stakeholders in the larger marketing org
- Serving as editor & chief creating content to drive partner success, driving messaging consistency through the partner life-cycle
- Supporting product marketing initiatives with VP, Embedded Marketing
- Managing budget and contractors to support creation of assets
What You'll Bring to the Table....
- 3-5 years general marketing experience in B2B Technology or SaaS
- 5+ years experience in copywriting and content management
- Strong project management and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects on time and on budget
- Experience with basic Marketo (nice to have)
- Can-do attitude and willingness to lean into unknown
Visier at a glance
Visier focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Cloud Management. Their company has offices in San Jose and Vancouver. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Visier has raised $91.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.