AI powered Investment Management and Intelligence for Financial Advisors
Sales Development Representative
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
We are looking for our first Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support our sales team in expanding our customer base. The SDR's responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson. To be a successful SDR, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
• Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
• Work closely with our sales teams to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement and insight tools
• Hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email with prospective clients
• Act as the subject matter expert on product offerings/solution development skills
• Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
• Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
• Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
• Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
• Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
• Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
• Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
• Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
• 2-4 years of experience in a sales role
• Understanding of the RIA wealth management industry is preferred.
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
• Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
• Strong and professional communication skills -- written, verbal, presentation
• Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
• Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
• Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
• Contributes fully to the team effort and plays an integral part in the smooth running of teams without necessarily taking the lead
• Drive, Grit, Team Oriented: strong desire to compete and win
• Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: Salesforce, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn, Tableau, OpsCon, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
• BA/BS degree or relevant experience
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Vise at a glance
Vise focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vise has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.