AI powered Investment Management and Intelligence for Financial Advisors
Sales Operations Manager
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As the team’s first Sales Ops Manager, you’ll be the central point of strategy and organization for a growing sales team in a fast-paced business. You’ll work closely with the Head of Sales and leadership across Marketing, Finance and Operations to help define the team’s trajectory and orientation. You will design and implement upgrades to the team’s efficiency through org-wide, high-impact projects. This role reports directly to the Head of Sales and will have critical influence on Vise’s overall go-to-market motion.
• Partner with head of sales to define & quantify quarterly team objectives & performance
• Partner with leadership to define the roadmap of priorities, activities and timelines
• Support the Sales team on strategic planning, sales strategy, and special projects
• Support the monthly goal-ing and sales incentive process
• Partner with stakeholders to develop processes, policies and best-in-class systems for scalable growth
• Build dashboards via Salesforce to track, manage, and provide insights on KPIs
• Develop models and analysis to support our decision making and strategy
• Translate strategy into business initiatives, develop operational plans, execute, measure, and iterate
• Create presentations for team meetings with Sales initiatives
• Partner with the Sales, Marketing, Client Service and Finance teams to identify new sales strategies and other opportunities to continuously improve the sales organization’s impact and effectiveness
• 5-7 years of total work experience with a mix of Banking, Consulting, Financial Services plus Sales Strategy/Operations roles; ideally work experience supporting a breadth of projects
• Experienced with customer acquisition, growth strategies, and sales operations
• Entrepreneurial and a “growth hacker” mentality
• Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet ambitious deadlines
• Naturally curious and proactive in learning
• BA/BS with a major in Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Vise at a glance
Vise focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vise has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.