AI powered Investment Management and Intelligence for Financial Advisors
Head of Partnerships
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
We are seeking a Head of Partnerships to scale and manage the success we are having distributing our solutions through partners; providing integration services through these partners; and embedding Vise portfolio management solutions with popular FinTech CRMs, performance management tools, and other institutional partners. Key partners include major systems integrators, institutional custodians, and other FinTech software companies.
You will own developing the partnership strategy and building the supporting distribution and technology partner ecosystem. Success is measured by sales and product usage growth. You will identify integrations and co-development opportunities, providing business oversight of these product development efforts so that they achieve their goals in the market. You will use these relationships to multiply the value we derive from our conversational solutions. This role reports to the VP of Strategy as a key internal stakeholder crucial to our success.
- Pioneering a partnerships strategy tasked with establishing new partnerships and achieving “sell through” and usage targets among the partner base
- Successfully enabling the partner ecosystem to not only sell our solutions, but also support their delivery and management. This includes development and management of technologies and training content. It is measured by solutions usage and end customer satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable of Vise’s entire product suite so that you and your team can bring our vision to partners, identifying appropriate go-to-market strategies and integrations opportunities
- Spending a significant amount of time directly interacting with partners, end customers, and our sales teams
- Coordinating resources with our internal marketing and sales teams on partner support and joint pursuits.
- Coordinating resources with customer success and professional services organizations, both of which are keys to success in the financial services industry
We are a high-caliber team-based culture and looking for leaders who can demonstrate the following:
- You have deep leadership and partner management experiences, including at least 5 years of direct team management experience in an Enterprise partner environment.
- You are able to operate in a remote capacity where needed, and can manage multiple deliverables with minimal oversight.
- You have a high comfort-level working with cutting-edge technology platforms in a relationship-driven industry.
- You have a consultative background with influential communication skills that enables you and your teams to cultivate and assure the success of our partners.
- You are intimately familiar with how the FinTech, Custodian, and Broker-Dealer industries operate, and have existing relationships with prospective partners and accounts.
- You leverage data to not only achieve predictable results but also make informed judgements about which partners and integrations to focus your resource on.
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Vise at a glance
Vise focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vise has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.