AI powered Investment Management and Intelligence for Financial Advisors
Client Analytics Analyst
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As a Client Analytics Analyst, you'll be an indispensable resource to our clients, offering them tools and resources to improve the efficiency of their practice. The Client Analytics Analyst will consistently interact with clients, assisting them with strategy, documentation, and planning in relation to the Vise platform. You will need to learn and understand the clients’ business blockers and act as their support representative for using Vise. You'll need to bring an entrepreneurial, big-picture mindset to the role, while still being able to focus on the small details.
- Become an expert on the Vise platform and write documentation around its functions
- Maintain current client knowledge and serve as a point of contact for clients
- Assist in preparing status, activity and performance reports for clients
- Prepare white papers, documents, and other materials for clients
- Execute trading related tasks, including placing orders and order reconciliation
- Provide solutions for client issues and ongoing account management
- Communicate client issues in a clear, concise manner to product team
- Support sales team, in order to effectively handle client blockers
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial services, consulting or a related field
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems
- Well versed in financial trading platforms strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization, as well as externally with clients
- Strong writing skills
- Data driven with ability to arrange information and data in a systematic manner, while remaining flexible in approach
- Intellectually curious and a successful problem solver
- Able to switch contexts quickly in past-paced environment
- Transparent and direct
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint, etc
- Comfortable with learning and using new software tools
- Bachelor’s degree with an excellent record
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Vise at a glance
Vise focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vise has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.