AI powered Investment Management and Intelligence for Financial Advisors
Investment Analytics Analyst, Investment Strategy
Vise is an artificial intelligence-driven asset management platform, built and designed specifically for the Financial Advisor of the future. We are transforming the financial industry by bringing the power of AI and machine learning to automate investment management for financial advisors and build fully customized portfolios backed by portfolio intelligence. Located in New York, we are a well-funded Series A stage startup, backed by Sequoia, Founders Fund and Bling Capital. We are working in one of the largest industries in the world, with customers who are hungry for modern tools and technology that will help them win. Come join us!
As an Investment Analytics Analyst, you'll be responsible for building strategies and materials as well as macroeconomic market commentary for our clients. The Investment Analytics Analyst will consistently interact with the quantitative engineering team and the internal Vise sales team to build sales support materials, as well as analytics and reporting for our clients. You'll need to bring an entrepreneurial, big-picture mindset to the role, while still being incredibly detail oriented.
- Become an expert on the Vise platform and write documentation around its functions, specific to client and portfolio analytics
- Assist in preparing status, activity and performance reports for clients
- Communicate client issues in a clear, concise manner to product team
- Assist in building Vise strategies and improve our quantitative approach
- Support sales team by building and enhancing investment strategy sales support materials
- Respond to client inquiries with ad hoc data analysis
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in investment management
- Team focused mindset, eager to collaborate with others to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills both inside the organization, as well as externally with clients
- Strong writing skills
- Prepare white papers, documents, and other materials for clients
- Data driven with ability to arrange information and data in a systematic manner, while remaining flexible in approach
- Intellectually curious and a successful problem solver
- Strong quantitative finance expertise and clear understanding of financial markets across multiple asset classes
- Able to switch contexts quickly in past-paced environment
- Transparent and direct
- Proficiency in R or Python is recommended
- A high degree of proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint, etc
- Comfortable with learning and using new software tools
- Bachelor’s degree with an excellent record
Vise celebrates and embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of experiences, backgrounds, and skills. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Vise at a glance
Vise focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vise has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.