AI powered Investment Management and Intelligence for Financial Advisors
Senior Frontend Software Engineer$80k – $120k • 0.1% – 1.0%
As a frontend engineer, you will have the ability to leverage existing knowledge about modern front-end frameworks to build a platform that displays and visualizes data as well as construct the UX for the system. You will have the ability to shape the design and structure of the product and will have a major impact on the team.
This firm has been put together by experienced industry professionals with a background in Quantitative Research, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence and startup management. You will get the chance to extensively develop your skills as well as work with a high-performance team.
You will design and build our frontend system, which the RIAs will directly interact with. This includes but is not limited to:
- Work with the UX designer to design the user flows and features
- Design and implement new UI features
- Work with the data team to better display and visualize data to the RIAs
- Work with the backend team to improve the API designs and implementations
We hope you:
- Have at least 3 years experience working as a software engineer
- Have extensive experience with Web development
- Have experience with visualization libraries like D3, ChartJS, Highcharts, etc.
- Have good understanding of modern UI architectures and designs
- Are a good communicator, and a team player
- Having financial background is a plus
Our stack: Python, Postgres, Apollo, Express, GraphQL, TypeScript, React, Redux, AWS
Vise at a glance
Vise focuses on SaaS, Financial Services, Artificial Intelligence, Wealth Management, and Financial Technology. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Vise has raised $16.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2020.