Next Gen Software-Defined Infrastructure for the Hybrid Cloud
Software Engineer and Architects (multiple positions) - Software Defined Infrastructure / Cyber Security / Cloud Computing startup (stock, no cubicles, cool projects, H1B sponsorship)$80k – $130k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Software Defined Infrastructure / Cyber Security / Cloud Computing startup is looking for smart humans with excellent systems skills for FULL-TIME positions.
- strong at C programming
- proficient in Unix/Linux.
We're looking for people that can pick up things quickly and are also strong at 2-3 of the following topics:
- understanding of operating systems concepts
- some network programming (sockets etc) experience
- some multi-threaded/multi-process programming experience
- profficient in algorithms and data structures
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- If you think a job in Google/Amazon/Facebook/etc. is cool
- If you want to impress your family with titles
- If you cannot come to live in NYC
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Save the world
- Have significant impact in a tight-knit team
- Stay away from cubicles and large corporation jobs
- You want more than to be one of a 630 people team working on a Facebook button feature
- Work on cool projects including both hardware and software
- Have seen "Silicon Valley" and understand what a startup is
Nice office in NYC. Nice gear.
Super cool projects. Stock.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sponsor H1-B visas. OPT and CPT applications are welcomed.
Virtalica Inc. at a glance
Virtalica Inc. focuses on Cloud Computing, Infrastructure, Enterprise Security, Data Center Infrastructure, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.