Next Gen Software-Defined Infrastructure for the Hybrid Cloud
Software Defined Infrastructure / Cyber Security / Cloud Computing startup (stock, no cubicles, cool projects, H1B sponsorship) - Software Engineer and Architects (multiple positions)$80k – $130k • 0.1% – 0.2%
Software Defined Infrastructure / Cyber Security / Cloud Computing startup is looking for smart humans with excellent systems skills for FULL-TIME positions.
We do not care about what languages/systems you have used prior as long as you are very strong in at least two of the following: C, C++, python, Java, assembler, developing for major clouds/containers/etc, kernel programming. *nix experience is a must.
Nice office in NYC. Nice gear.
Super cool projects. Stock.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
We sponsor H1-B visas. OPT and CPT applications are welcomed.
WHY YOU SHOULD NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- If you think a job in Google/Amazon/Facebook/etc. is cool
- If you want to impress your family with titles
- If you cannot come to live in NYC
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS JOB
- Save the world
- Have significant impact in a tight-knit team
- Stay away from cubicles and large corporation jobs
- You want more than to be one of a 630 people team working on a Facebook button feature
- Work on cool projects including both hardware and software
- Have seen "Silicon Valley" and understand what a startup is
Virtalica Inc. at a glance
Virtalica Inc. focuses on Cloud Computing, Infrastructure, Enterprise Security, Data Center Infrastructure, and Cloud Infrastructure. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.