Software that helps deliver advanced therapies to save lives
Senior DevOps Engineer
Vineti creates advanced software for advanced therapies. We are a healthcare-tech company developing cloud-based software solutions that enable biopharmaceutical and life science companies to provide next generation personalized therapies safely, securely, seamlessly, and scalably. From the beginning, Vineti’s founders have understood the challenges innovators face in developing personalized therapies. We are removing these barriers with technology that integrates the end-to-end supply chain of the process. Our technology makes it possible for patients with cancer, genetic disorders, and other serious health conditions to receive these breakthrough therapies.
As a member of the Vineti team, we can promise you the opportunity to collaborate alongside smart and driven people, with endless opportunities to grow your many skills.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team. This role is focused on deploying our mission critical applications to a HIPAA compliant cloud. This role is based in our downtown San Francisco office.
What you’ll be doing as a Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Deploying Ruby and React applications
- Release management for multi-tenant SAAS product
- Managing large Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing security policies for infrastructure
- Working with AWS to ensure a HIPAA compliant deployment
- Monitoring the environment and handling failures and outages
- Generating technical documentation around system design, security, policies, configuration and procedures
- Implementing a 24x7 production support operation
- Building and managing efficient and scalable CI/CD pipelines
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Github, Jenkins
- Familiarity with deployment tools like Ansible and Terraform
- OpenShift experience a plus
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Care deeply about your work and about the success of your projects
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality systems and policies
- Excellent communication skills and a team mindset
- Worked with ELK, Sensu and/or equivalent logging and monitoring stacks
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
Vineti is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Vineti at a glance
Vineti focuses on Enterprise Software, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Yerevan. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Vineti has raised $47.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.