Business Intelligence Manager
ViewFin is a global fintech company that specializes in providing blockchain based solutions. Our aim is to provide digital solutions using blockchain technology in areas such as finance, business, art, medicine, and social entrepreneurship. Our core services include Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) solutions and ViewNodes, a dedicated masternode for different blockchain projects. Founded in 2014, ViewFin has a team of international specialists from diverse backgrounds including blockchain, finance, internet, gaming, and consulting.
Viewfin Canada is seeking an experienced and proven Business Intelligence Manager (BI) to oversee Viewfin’s global Business Intelligence team. The BI Manager will be responsible for leading Viewfin’s research and industry analysis, as well as managing projects of a highly technical and innovative nature. The ideal candidate will have a considerable history of experience in the Fintech/blockchain environment and will have an up-to-date understanding of key industry trends and opportunities. Experience in project strategy development and oversight is also a must. The position is permanent and the successful applicant will be based in Viewfin’s Toronto headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Managing the roles and responsibilities of Viewfin’s global Business
Intelligence team, ensuring efficient output and assigning KPIs.
• Researching and defining key industry opportunities.
• Identifying, researching and resolving complex technical problems.
• Constructing, streamlining and executing operational strategies across
• Managing projects at the intersection of numerous Viewfin departments.
• Communicating with department managers to delegate project
responsibilities and efficiently leverage all available resources.
• Assisting clients in product research and development and ensuring client
objectives are met.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a related field or equivalent
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Business Intelligence Manager or similar
• 3 years research experience in Fintech/blockchain sector.
• Strong English language skills
• Project management experience, ideally in Fintech/blockchain space.
• Demonstrated strategic vision with numerous successful projects under
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, strong leadership and ability
to assume and delegate responsibility.
• Ability to manage resources and identify suitable candidates for Business
Intelligence team and other departments.
• Relevant accredited qualifications an advantage.
• Extensive industry connections a plus.
What we offer:
• Health benefits
• Relocation costs
• The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team
• Room for growth and advancement
• Casual business dress environment
• Team building and social events
• Fun and healthy office snacks
• Company sponsored learning
• Located easily accessible by public transit.
• Much more!
How to apply: Send us your Resume and CV (PDF format) to at: email@example.com
ViewFin Canada Corporation is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce.
We thank all applications for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.