Providing Video streaming services to businesses and alike
Contracts Renewal Specialist
The Contracts Renewal Specialist will ensure that information relating to our customers’ contracts are accurately represented in our systems and will effectively execute the commercial contract renewal transactions.
The role will report to the Services team and be closely aligned to the Customer Success, Business Operations, CX Operations, Finance, and Legal teams.
As a Contracts Renewal Specialist you will:
- Execute all commercial contract renewal transactions.
- Ensure the timely communication of renewal documents, contracts, terms and conditions.
- Respond to queries from AE’s, CSMs, legal, and finance, regarding all aspects of customer renewals under your control
- Assist the CS teams with the creation of contract amendments and execution of those amendments with the customer, and within internal systems.
- Evaluate customer churn risk on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain the “health” chart for Red-Yellow-Green customers.
- Ensure all documents are uploaded and archived in the appropriate locations.
- Work with the finance team to ensure that the finance systems are accurate and reflect the contract details as well as ensuring all systems are in sync.
- Work with the CSM team to ensure that upcoming renewals are correctly represented in
Salesforce renewal opportunities. Update and maintain data in the opportunities object to match signed renewal documents.
- Ensure that all expansions and/or downgrades that have occurred are correctly represented in systems and the appropriate paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Escalate inconsistencies and missing information to management when decisions
affecting a customer’s pricing, terms or entitlements need interpretation or decision making
To be an effective team member you have:
- Experience in business management with an understanding of financial accounting and some legal knowledge (contracts), with 1-2 years of experience in a high volume, contracts focused environment.
- You excel in interpersonal relationships, are dynamic and persevering.
- You are at ease with customers and Sr. Management contacts
- You are looking for autonomy, accountability, versatility. You thrive on taking initiative to get things done.
- Organized, committed, you like working as part of a collaborative, fast-paced team in a dynamic company
What does Vidyard do?
Vidyard is the video platform that helps businesses transform communications and drive more revenue through the strategic use of online video. Going beyond video hosting and management, we help businesses connect with more viewers through interactive and personalized video experiences, learn powerful insights on their viewing audience, turn insights into action with enterprise integrations, and prove the impact of their video programs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work.
At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
We never miss an opportunity to have fun. We host social events in addition to holiday celebrations, not to mention our legendary parties!
Perks & Benefits
We offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education, on top of competitive pay & health benefits.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.
We want our people to be invested in our exciting future, and benefit from their own hard work.
We believe that people know what works best for them, and should take the time off they need to refresh and be happy.
Daily catered lunches with options for dietary restrictions.
We founded Plugin to host FUN charitable events to support local community groups.
Our Kitchener location is a converted historical building near Victoria Park, public transit and local grocery store. Our Vancouver location is in a old gold rush building in the hip area of Gastown.
All aboard! We celebrate success and never stop hustling, innovating and learning.
Win With Experience! We want to offer the BEST experience in the history of the universe for our people and customers.
Includes RRSP match, health & wellness subsidy, professional development, EAP, and more!
Vidyard at a glance
Vidyard focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, E-Commerce, Video, and Cloud Computing. Their company has offices in Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, and Kitchener. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Vidyard has raised $81.65M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.