We connect Icons with Fans
Administrative Assistant₹2L – ₹3L
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to work directly with our Founders in the Mumbai office.
As an Administrative Assistant you'll need to:
- Use a word processing package such as Microsoft Word.
- Have good written & verbal English skills.
- Audio and copy type.
- Write emails.
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system. (e.g. Outlook)
- Photocopy and print various documents.
- Organise and store paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Create and maintain filing and other office systems.
- Keep diaries and arrange appointments.
- Schedule & attend meetings, create agendas and take minutes. (shorthand may be required)
- Book meeting room and conference facilities.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment.
- Organise travel and accommodation for staff and other external contacts.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Creating reports.
- Prioritising workloads.
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
- Logging or processing bills or expenses.
- Acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
Additional Responsibilities (optional):
- Use a variety of software packages (including Excel, Access and Powerpoint) to manage data and produce documents and presentations.
- Use content management systems (CMS) to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Manage and maintain budgets and carry out invoicing.
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post. (This may involve the use of a franking machine)
- Recruit, train and supervise junior staff and delegate work as required.
- Analyse statistical data.
- Arrange in-house and external events.
- Arrange training for staff members.
- A pleasant and friendly personality is critical in this position.
- Interpersonal skills such as patience, tact and the ability to maintain composure are also valuable.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English, are a basic requirement for an executive secretary.
- Should have completed Graduation.
- 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Video conferencing, phone systems and database management experience desirable.
- Should haver a strong sense of responsibility.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Computer skills.
Vicit Infot Tech at a glance
Vicit Infot Tech focuses on Messaging, Natural Language Processing, Chat, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Vicit Infot Tech has raised $68.74K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2017.