Tixel is a fan marketplace that makes ticketing fair and helps event organisers grow
Software Developer (Backend)$90k – $140k • 0.0% – 0.5%
Tixel is looking for a backend developer to join our small but growing team.
This job suits developers of medium to senior levels. You will have an opportunity to use the latest technologies, come up with creative solutions and be apart of building a business with global ambitions, on a path to becoming the best in class.
At this moment we are migrating some of our monolith code to serverless architecture (AWS Lambda / SNS / SQS).
You’ll be a part of a fast-paced high energy team, aligned by the love of music. Based out of Revolver Lane, Prahran, your new desk will be in one of the cultural hubs of Melbourne.
We all work closely with other team members to understand the direction and needs of the business, and in turn, the product. Being a start-up there’s limitless opportunity for growth.
- OOP PHP experience with any modern framework (Laravel, Symfony, etc)
- Linux and AWS experience appreciated
- Experience with automatic testing (TDD or semi-TDD) appreciated
- Our office is in Melbourne, Australia.
- Flexible hours, GSD attitude
We should probably chat if:
- You are passionate about music and live events.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have good initiative and like to work closely within the operations of the business.
- You've always wanted to join an early-stage company with global potential.