Work virtually anywhere https://vibe.us
Sales Associate$50k – $80k
We are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to join the team as Sales Associate. You will partner with the Director of Sales to field all inbound sales inquiries and conduct demos over video conference (Zoom) for prospective customers. Your role is to establish a great relationship with customers from the beginning, as referrals and expansion opportunities will lead to new business.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service, possess a high degree of emotional intelligence, and have a passion for new technology. We expect you to be a reliable professional, always putting customers first and being an excellent communicator to the customer support, marketing, and product teams.
Your overarching goal is to help customers understand how Vibe can fit into their existing workflow and applications and close deals. However, another important part of this role is collecting valuable feedback for our product team to help us continue to build an amazing product for our customers.
- Conduct product demonstrations with executives and technical buyers via video conference
- Manage the entire inbound sales cycle of leads assigned to you - from initial call/ demo to follow up to closing the deal
- Field inbound sales calls and respond to email sales form inquiries
- Research leads ahead of each meeting and keep detailed notes during each call
- Maintain accurate records of meetings, opportunities, and client data in Hubspot
- Respond to all prospective customer questions in a timely manner and document feature requests and feedback from all customers
- Provide accurate weekly meeting summary and monthly revenue forecasting to Director of Sales
- Unearth new sales opportunities through relationship building with existing customers
- When required, help onboard new customers or conduct training sessions
- Collaborate closely with sales, customer success, and marketing teams
- Required: must in the Seattle area. Vibe has offices in Seattle and Bellevue. (we are not considering this role for a remote position at this time)
- Ability to learn new technology and systems quickly; knowledge of CRM software (Hubspot) is a plus
- Proven sales experience as an SDR, Account Manager, or Account Executive (or similar sales or client-facing role)
- Experience conducting remote demos using video conferencing technology
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- High degree of empathy and emotional intelligence; you must have the ability to not only build rapport quickly but truly listen and understand our customers
- Attention to detail - particularly in written client communication
- Jaw-dropping organizational and time-management skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
- Experience working at a start-up and/or SaaS company is preferred
- Willingness to travel for both local client meetings and attend trade shows or conferences out of state (when it is safe to travel again)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the Vibe product and helping customers collaborate and communicate across diverse business situations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, marketing, or IT related field.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation will be competitive and is based on experience. Vibe offers health benefits (medical and dental), paid vacation and holidays, and stock options.
Vibe is on a mission to make working together a pleasure, not a chore. Vibe is a rapidly growing global company with over 35 employees across 5 offices. Vibe is very unique in that we make both our own high-quality hardware as well as software for digital whiteboarding and collaboration. With Vibe's powerful, intuitive technology, teams can innovate, ideate, and collaborate like never before. Learn more at https://vibe.us/
How to Apply
Please send us your resume and please include a note that addresses the following questions:
- Why are you interested in Vibe?
- What are 3 key things that are important to you in a new role?
- When can you start?