Automated supplier management (TS '13)
Senior DevOps Engineer₹10L – ₹15L • 0.5% – 1.0%
The DevOps engineers will work within an agile team of Engineers and Operations personnel building highly resilient, scalable and performant AWS infrastructure in an automated and efficient manner. The DevOps engineers will work alongside the Application DevOps teams and cross-functional IT teams. The engineers will be required to use their initiative to innovate to achieve maximum performance and be prepared to investigate and use new products/services offered by AWS.
- Build and manage the AWS foundation platform to enable application deployments
- Monitor Infra Performance, build monitors and alerts.
- Engineer solutions on AWS foundation platform using Infrastructure As Code methods (e.g. Terraform)
- Integrate, configure, deploy and manage centrally provided common cloud services (e.g. IAM, networking, logging, Operating systems, Containers)
- Ensure compliance with centrally defined Security Standards
- Ensure compliancy with Operational risk standards (E.g. Network, Firewall, OS, Logging, Monitoring, Availability, Resiliency)
- Build and support continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and continuous testing activities
- Engineering activities to implement patches provided centrally
- Update support and operational documentation as required
Qualifications And Experience
• 3 > year experience in working as a Devops.
• Experience of building a range of Services in AWS including EC2, S3, VPC, Lambda, RDS, Fargate/ECS, Aurora Serverless
• Expert understanding of DevOps principles and Infrastructure as a Code concepts and techniques
• Strong understanding of CI/CD and available tools
• Security and Compliance, e.g. IAM and cloud compliance/auditing/monitoring tools
• Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams
• Good leadership and teamwork skills - Works collaboratively in an agile environment with DevOps application ‘pods’ to provide AWS specific capability/skills required to deliver the service.
• Operational effectiveness - delivers solutions that align to approved design patterns and security standards
• Risk management effectiveness
• Excellent skills in at least one of following: Python, GO etc.
• Experienced in full automation and configuration management
• A successful track record of delivering complex projects and/or programs, utilizing appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes