Automated supplier management (TS '13)
Software Engineer, Product Developer₹5L – ₹15L • 0.5% – 1.0%
Vetted (thevetted.com) is a Silicon Valley based tech product start-up that is automating the vendor, supplier and other stakeholder on-boarding processes (think background checks, agreements and the works) for companies across industries and geographies. With multiple Fortune-500 and Fortune-1000 clients, at Vetted's tech team, you will be working on stuff that is changing the way huge companies do business.
We are looking for rockstar engineers to join the tech team.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
- Ability to design and build extremely reliable, scalable and high performing enterprise systems
- Experience with Django Rest Framework for coding web-services (APIs) for Web and Mobile apps.
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Asynchronous tasks (celery)
- Strong testing and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of data security, encryption will be a plus
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Results oriented, proactive and showing overall leadership quality
- Hands-on with AWS
- Understanding of REST
We are ideally looking for 3+ years of experience, in as much of the tech stack as possible. Also, along with the rest, if you love start-ups / have had experience working in start-ups, do apply here immediately.
Perks include remote working, flexible schedules, at par or better-than-industry-standard salary and a great team to work it (we mean it!)