Conversational Automation Platform
Natural Language Processing Engineering Lead (ML/Automation Focus)₹30L – ₹45L • 0.05% – 0.1%
Edit: Please don't apply for internships or other engineering roles here.
We're looking for motivated Data Science folks. We help augment human productivity so that humans can focus on the most creative tasks. This role is ideal for someone early-career going and looking to get into Data Science management track.
What you might look like
Worked on Natural Language Processing (or Computer Vision)
Experience in Deploying ML Systems to Production
Engineering mindset >> Research Mindset
Between 3-7 years of ML experience
The rest of this role is written to give a sense of expectations, but honestly they're not hard filters. Please do consider talking to us even if you don't meet these exactly. We encourage conventional minorities in Indian tech including women, folks from North East India or those who grew up with tribes to apply.
I am not looking for machines - we can rent them on the cloud!
I'm looking for smart, high integrity and energetic teammates above everything else.
- Fluency with descriptive and inferential statistics
- Fluency in deep learning for natural language processing basics equivalent to cs224n
- Fluency in deployment & development hygiene e.g. CI/CD, integrated testing, code reviews, enforce coding standards
- Big Bonus: Past experience with Data Engineering and Data Annotation processes
The adjacent problems include: Data Quality Monitoring and Automated Data Exploration
- Ability to scope down machine learning projects and estimate shipping times
- Ability to develop experimental designs and review project design plans with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Define team objectives
- Scope projects, set feature expectations and select evaluation metrics
- Interviewing and hiring, Coaching fresh grads
- Strong comfort with written communication
- Excellent social and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and negotiate on deadlines when needed
Meet your team
Verloop at a glance
Verloop focuses on B2B, Sales and Marketing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Verloop has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.