Conversational Automation Platform
Talent Acquisition Specialist₹3L – ₹6L
We are on the hunt for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to come on board to spearhead the internal recruitment function.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will proactively seek to source the best candidates for Verloop through a variety of channels. You will be responsible for recruiting tech team members, sales/business development professionals & experienced designers to join our growing team based in our Bangalore office.
- Source quality candidates of all levels via various methods including but not limited to; CV searching on job boards, job board advertising, Angelist, and LinkedIn.
- Screen all CVs and applications from job boards, the company website and all other applications.
- Conducting in-depth telephone interviews with suitable candidates
- Facilitate and act as an assessor in group interview sessions
- Coordinate interviews with respective Managers
- Create a pipeline of candidates for future hiring needs
- Placement related admin tasks when required
A rewarding career:
Best in class salary package and you'll be part of a fast-paced and fun workplace.
What will you need to join us?
If you have experience working in a fast paced recruitment environment, plus bags of enthusiasm and a flexible, committed, can-do attitude, we would love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 12 months of recruitment experience gained from an agency or in-house recruitment
- Successful applicants will possess excellent communication skills and a drive and enthusiasm to work.
- A high level of confidence is an absolute must.
- High energy and competition - this is a work hard / play hard environment!
- Ability to demonstrate examples of competitiveness and resilience.
- A desire to be the best at what they do
Ready to take on the challenge? Apply now or get in touch to find out more - email@example.com.
Verloop at a glance
Verloop focuses on B2B, Sales and Marketing, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Customer Service. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Verloop has raised $3M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2018.