Delhi NCR's Largest Venue Booking Platform
NodeJS Developer₹6,000 – ₹9,000
Team VenueMonk is looking for a Back-End Developer who is motivated to break dimensions in the design and development of software for our customers and in-house team. Responsibilities will include to understand business problems and solve them using technology tools and automation. You will work to bridge the gap between business and technical implementation.
Tip: Try to keep in mind that flexibility in adapting with teams is a true skill to have. By consciously thinking about ownership and responsibility, you’ll be able to use different techniques to reach your personal goals as well!
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to match the raw requirements into development specifications.
- Develop scalable, secure, well designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Test coverage for the written code
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with incorporating front-end components with end points of scalable web services.
- Design patterns and object oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and functional programming i.e. Callbacks, Promises
- Knowledge of full software development cycle from brainstorming to design, implementation through release.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git