Delhi NCR's Largest Venue Booking Platform
Front End Developer₹4,000 – ₹6,000
Team VenueMonk is looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to break dimensions in the design and front end experience for our customers. Responsibilities will include to produce visual elements of the front facing application. You will work with designs bridging the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Tip: Try to keep in mind that flexibility in adapting with teams is a true skill to have. By consciously thinking about ownership and responsibility, you’ll be able to use different techniques to reach your personal goals as well!
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to match the raw requirements into design specifications.
- Develop scalable, secure, well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- Develop new user-facing features and user interfaces, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with incorporating frontend components with end points of scalable web services.
- Design patterns and object oriented programming.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of full software development cycle from brainstorming to design, implementation though release.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git